Wandere aus, solange es noch geht - Finca Bayano in Panama!
Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 39

10.000 Guillotinen - Christenverfolgung in den USA und Europa steht bevor?

USA and Europe's 10.000 Guillotines and Femas 500.000 Coffins For NWO Resistants In 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HqWk...eature=related
    Geändert von burgfee (11.08.2012 um 08:31 Uhr)

AW: Christenverfolgung in den USA und Europa steht bevor?

Dieses hier ist die weit verbreitete Ansicht, es kommt demnächst zu ethnischen Säuberungen, Zuwanderer würden wieder nach Hause in ihre Heimatländer geschickt.
    http://www.nworesist.de/vorboten-der...gen-in-europa/

Nach dem video von Beitrag #1 könnte es auch genau andersherum sein, daß die ethnischen Säuberungen in Europa sich gezielt gegen UNS richten!

Guillotines being stored at Fort Lewis
    « on: February 20, 2009, 03:59:30 PM »
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=87897.0

->

1/17/2009 4:57:40 PM Guillotines being stored at Fort Lewis

bubba19682007

Leadville, CO
    43, joined Aug. 2008
    To: Ken Adachi
    Subject: Please post this ASAP! THANKS!-Pam
    STAFF SERGEANT/ARMY RANGER/SPEC OPS MAN FROM FORT LEWIS WASHINGTON THAT I JUST
    MET WHILE TRAVELING FROM MONTANA TO NORTH CAROLINA REVEALS:
    'THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL AND I WAS GOING TO TRAIN MY MEN IN MY PLATOON TO
    USE THEM NEXT WEEK IN HIGHLY CLASSIFIED OPERATIONS AT FORT LEWIS...UNTIL YOU
    TOLD ME 'THEY WILL BE USED ON YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COMING MARTIAL
    LAW!''
    NOW he and the men who he told about my reporting, on HOW the guillotines will
    be used against their fellow Americans, ARE BEING ROUNDED UP AND HUNTED DOWN
    LIKE DOGS..
    Humvees and helicopters surrounging their homes...military pay and all access
    to bank accounts and credit cards being cut off...and NOW HE IS ON THE RUN!
    All because they found out the truth about MARTIAL LAW and the guillotines
    FROM ME and have agreed among themselves to NEVER GO ALONG WITH THIS TERRIBLE
    NWO AGENDA!
    -Pamela Schuffert reporting live from NORTH CAROLINA
    I was riding on a bus from BUTTE MONTANA to North Carolina, when I met a young
    man all dressed up in full and impressive ARMY RANGER uniform. He carried his
    445 mag gun and many knives and several phones and military backpack and other
    equipment. He told me he was a STAFF SERGEANT from FORT LEWIS! Fort Lewis is
    where many MODERN GUILLOTINES have been stored for a long time, for use in
    martial law.
    I teased him at first and told him I knew all about the MODERN GUILLOTINES in
    Fort Lewis. HE WAS SHOCKED! He said, 'HOW DID YOU KNOW...THIS IS HIGHLY
    CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!' He then admitted he was a Christian. I told him that
    the US MILITARY WAS NOT TELLING THE YOUNG MEN LIKE HIM, but these guillotines
    will be used on AMERICANS AND CHRISTIANS in the future udner martial law, to
    behead all NWO resisters.
    The longer he listened, the angrier he got. Using a few choice expletives, he
    said, 'THEY NEVER TOLD US THIS WOULD BE USED ON AMERICANS UNDER MARTIAL
    LAW...to get RID of all CHRISTIANS and NWO RESISTERS! We THOUGHT they would be
    used in IRAQ or something!' He then asked me to tell him more and more. He
    even filmed me.
    Finally, so angry at how they were being deceived and brainwashed, he told me,
    'I WILL NEVER go along with this NWO agenda! I am A CHRISTIAN! I will
    contact my men in my platoon (64) and those I can trust who are Christians,
    I will tell them the TRUTH. I was supposed to go to Fort Hood for more
    SPECIAL OPS training next week, and THEN RETURN TO TRAIN MY MEN IN HOW TO
    OPERATE THESE GUILLOTINES!
    There is a special underground training center where the guillotines
    are...we are not allowed to bring in any cameras. cell phones, etc, because
    of HIGH SECURITY AND SILENCE regarding these guillotines.They are 6 and a
    half feet high, with hand restraints and a place for a person's head as they
    stand. We were going to use dummies for practice...BUT NOW I AM REFUSING
    THIS ASSIGNMENT and I will contact the men under me who I can trust...who
    will NOT go along with this NWO agenda and will come out instead with
    HUMVEES, WEAPONS and everything we can get our hands on to fight this NWO
    agenda!'

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-217941.htm

Ein Soldat schreibt, er sei im Einsatz in Fort Lewis, dort hätten sie Guilliotinen mit denen er und seine Kollegen das Hinrichten mittels Dummies lernen.

Die Guilliotinen seien für Christen (video Beitrag #1) und NWO-Gegner gedacht. Im video ist die Rede von 10.000 Guilliotinen in Amerika und Europa (auch in Deutschland stünden sie schon auf den Militärbasen bereit), die zum Einsatz kommen sollen, wenn das Martial Law, der Ausnahmezustand erklärt wurde. Die Häuser sollten mit Humvees und Helicoptern umstellt und überwacht werden.

Die Militärs können Bankaccounts mißliebiger Bürger blockieren. So geschah es ihm, er ist auf der Flucht und kommt nicht mehr an sein Konto ran.
    Geändert von burgfee (11.08.2012 um 01:53 Uhr)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Christians Facing the New World Order Guillotines

A WARNING of things to come and what our ONLY Biblical Response Can Be-

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

Yes, the modern military guillotines are very real! I have been researching them for 15 years now, among other topics under the subject of the New World Order. Whether the ones originating from JAPAN, or CHINA, or now in our own military bases, THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL. And none of my information originated from the Internet regarding my reports on the guillotines. It all came from first hand accounts as reported to me by eye-witnesses. Many websites are now carrying my articles about the guillotines. You can find many of my reports not only in this blog with past articles, but also by going to:

http://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=toolbar-instant&hl=en&ion=1&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4GZAG_enUS430US430#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4GZAG_enUS430US430&site=webhp&source=hp&q=Noahide+laws+lubavitch+guillotines&pbx=1&oq=Noahide+laws+lubavitch+guillotines&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=7633l16395l0l18956l44l24l0l0l0l2l1806l8385l 8-5l5l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=1d556ad472bf6615&biw=1424&bih=746&ion=1

There IS a reason for these modern guillotines in today's world. FIRST OF ALL, they perfectly fulfill Bible prophecy in these end times with the obvious emergence of the satanic NEW WORLD ORDER described in Revelation 13. The Bible clearly speaks of the beheading of the saints of Jesus for refusing to participate in this "Kingdom of the Beast" or New World Order as it is called today.

Read Revelation 20:4.

"And I saw the souls of them beheaded for the witness of Jesus and the Word of God...." who, to paraphrase it , had not worshipped Satan represented by his Antichrist world leader or the statue of him, and would not take the mark of the cashless society or the number of it's name-"666".

The cashless society is HERE AND NOW, waiting to be implemented at the right time.

A Bank of America representative admitted this to me in Florida one day. When I talked to her about the coming cashless society, she smiled and said, "Yes, you are right. We are preparing for this. There will be no cash someday. And all the banks in America will be merging under ONE BANK someday, which in turn will come under the GERMAN BANK..." Hmmm. Interesting how German currency was called "THE MARK" As in "mark of the beast" ( and now THE EURO.) And when I researched in Germany in 2001, I saw ominous billboards everywhere

For my European readers, yes, the guillotines are worldwide...I have read reports of the guillotines in the UK and Europe. One military source, Staff Sergeant Donnie Boysel, formerly training his men on the guillotines in Fort Lewis, WA, even told me that "...hey, the GUILLOTINES are EVERYWHERE! Fort Lewis, Fort Bragg, Fort Hood, and even in Berlin when I was stationed in Germany...they are EVERYWHERE!"

Children will be snatched out of Christian parents' arms and taken to the guillotines. The NWO will say, "NOW...Will you DENY JESUS CHRIST to save your children...?" Christian parents will be taken away from their children and forced to the guillotines, and the NWO will ask the children, "NOW...will you deny Jesus to save your parents from being beheaded...?" One Christian, Becky of Washington DC, had a very clear vision of this and how they would use the guillotines someday. her vision even included guillotines set up on the White House lawn. (This does not surprise me.)
    People from inside the CIA have abundantly confirmed to me the reality of the MODERN GUILLOTINES to me personally, and you can read about this. People from inside the US military have also confirmed this truth to me personally. People from inside the ILLUMINATI who have come OUT have also confirmed the guillotines to me personally. Truckers making shipments across the USA of these guillotines have confirmed this to me personally.

In fact, before I left Montana recently, a Christian trucker warned me in a church in West Glacier, MT, that TRUCKERS WERE BRINGING IN THE MODERN GUILLOTINES TO BILLINGS, MONTANA, this past summer of 2011. A Christian missionary eye-witness accidentally discovering the prisoner boxcars with shackles with four other people accompanying her one day, told me they saw A MODERN GUILLOTINE bolted into each of those prisoner boxcars discovered in MONTANA.
    http://americanholocaustcoming.blogs...rld-order.html

Die Guillotinen sind überall, nicht nur in den USA , auch in Großbritannien und Deutschland, auch in Berlin.
    Geändert von burgfee (11.08.2012 um 08:49 Uhr)

NOW THE GOVERNMENT CAN LEGALLY KILL CHRISTIANS

Bill Dannemeyer
    U.S. Congressman, 1979-1992

Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil. On March 5, 1991, in the House of Representatives, and March 7, 1991, in the U.S. Senate, without any knowledge of, or input by, the people of the United States, U.S. Senators and Congressmen passed a law that is so outrageous – and frankly unconstitutional – that it forces the American people to be bound by a set of monstrous rules, called the Noahide Laws, rules that make the belief in Jesus Christ a crime punishable by decapitation by guillotine! On March 20, 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a supposed Christian, signed the bill into law.
    Before you respond, “NO, that cannot be – not in our free country!” let me explain.
    The passage of this law, HJ Res. 104, is especially troublesome to me because I was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives at the time it was passed. Even worse, I was in the House Chamber the very day that is was passed, voting on other legislation. Yet I, as a U.S. Congressman, had NO KNOWLEDGE that it had been passed or even that it was to be brought up for a vote.
    How could this be? How could the deception be so pervasive that those of us who had sworn to uphold our country’s Constitution, particularly those of us (few, indeed) who really took our position seriously as the protectors of the people, could be totally in the dark regarding the content of this bill and its passage by the leaders of this country – by treachery and deceit?
    Here’s how it happened!
    http://www.takebackourrights.org/doc...ll%20page.html

Die U.S. Regierung hätte ein Gesetz verabschiedet, das legalisiert, bekennende Christen zu enthaupten.
    Geändert von burgfee (11.08.2012 um 09:11 Uhr)

In Deutschland war das Enthaupten seit 1871 die gesetzlich vorgesehene Exekutionsmethode bei Verfahren der „Zivil“-Justiz (bei Militärstrafverfahren gab es die gesetzliche Regelung, dass Todesurteile durch Erschießen zu vollstrecken waren). Bei besonders verhassten politischen Gegnern Hitlers (Rote Kapelle, Verschwörer des 20. Juli) wurde ab dem 22. Dezember 1942 als Hinrichtungsmethode das Strangulieren angeordnet, da dies eine besonders entwürdigende Todesart war, die mit einem mehrminütigen Todeskampf verbunden war.
    Zur Zeit des Nationalsozialismus starben etwa 10.000 Menschen durch die Guillotine.

Enthauptungen in der Bibel und in den Apokryphen

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enthauptung

Guillotines on U.S. Soil (Podcast)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeewN...eature=related

AW: 10.000 Guillotinen - Christenverfolgung in den USA und Europa steht bevor?

Guillotines Have Arrived FEMA CAMPS!! Bible Prophecy!!

Theologian Paul Begley of Indiana exposes FEMA and the New Guillotines come in from China, and Japan! The NWO is getting ready to rise into power, and the Anti-Christ will take control!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_i-q...eature=related

Die Guillotinen wurden in China und Japan hergestellt und sind hochmodern.

Soviel zur sog. *Gelben Gefahr*, vom Westen selbst importiert. Nicht von den Chinesen, sondern von uns selbst bedient.

Hochgeladen von ProConstitutioner am 08.12.2009
    Obama wants to imprison "suspected terrorists", and on another one of my videos homeland security says Christians are terrorists. Basically they want to label Believers as terrorists, and then imprison them for something they haven't done. You can be imprisoned just for believing in God. WTF?? Google search: right wing extremism current economic and political climate feuling resurgence in radicalization and recruitment. you can find a direct link to the document in question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXqog...eature=related

Blog-Einträge

In kaum einer Zeit wurden die Christen so stark verfolgt wie in der Gegenwart. Nach Quellen der “Evangelischen Allianz” wird alle drei Minuten ein Christ wegen seines Glaubens hingerichtet – überwiegend in islamischen Ländern. Die “Katholische Kirche Schweiz” berichtet, dass pro Jahr 100.000 Christen wegen ihres Glaubens von Muslimen ermordet oder zu Tode gefoltert werden. Jeder zehnte Christ ist nach Angaben der “Internationalen Gesellschaft für Menschenrechte” Opfer von Diskriminierung und Gewalt.
    http://wahrheitgraben.wordpress.com/...en-und-fakten/
    Wer die Faust ballt, kann die Hand nicht reichen.
    In Zeiten, da Täuschung und Lüge allgegenwärtig sind, ist das Aussprechen der Wahrheit ein revolutionärer Akt.

Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer