Made Popular Dec 4 2009
Boy raped and killed in toilet at Dubai mosque

United Arab Emirates :

There are degenerates in every religion, but from those who purport to be pious and holy it is even more reprehensible. They walk around criticizing others for their behaviour, while at the same time harboring horrendous dark secrets of their own.
A Pakistani 5 or 6-year-old boy lost his life in a violent, degraded way in, of all places, a Dubai mosque. It was Friday, the first day of Eid al-Adha , when an Emirati man (of Bahraini heritage) bribed the boy to follow him into the mosque after the young boy and several others approached him for Eid gifts outside the mosque. Sources claim that
the suspect allegedly asked the five-year-old boy to follow him to the
mosque’s washroom where he promised to give him his gift. The Emirati alleged, during questioning, that he undressed and sodomised the boy who screamed and cried. He also admitted that he stuffed his gotra in the boy’s mouth, pressed his hands against the boy’s mouth to prevent him from screaming and continued his sexual assault. The suspect alleged that the boy stopped moving and he didn’t know whether he died or just lost consciousness so he banged his head against the wall, dropped him on the floor and ran away,” claimed the source.
And this wasn’t his first rape, apparently he had forced himself on males before. The man also confessed that he had been drinking all Thursday night, before he went to the mosque to pray Friday morning. He claims he did not intend to kill the boy, but the violence of rape in itself is a form of murder, it kills the victim’s soul. And I suppose he thinks it’s a forgivable crime since it wasn’t premeditated. And what about the rape?
I find it all so hypocritical, a man who takes the time to go to his mosque after binge drinking all night, and then rapes and kills a boy. It’s almost as vile as Catholic pedophile priests. I guess every religion has it’s degenerate hypocrites.

Tags: Politics & Society, young boy raped in Mosque, Dubai

http://incognito73.instablogs.com/en...-dubai-mosque/